Xudum Delta Lodge
On the edge of the permanent Okavango Delta, Botswana, in a 25 000 hectare exclusive wildlife concession..
Nine playfully crafted safari suites complete with large bathtubs and romantic al fresco showers. Each suite also boasts a lofty hideout with magnificent views and a private plunge pool.
Morning, afternoon/early evening and night game drives in open 4x4 safari vehicles, boating and mokoro (traditional dugout canoe) adventures in the Delta, and guided walks. Excellent area for bird watching.
- Stylish accommodation in private safari suites
- Three delicious meals daily, including all teas and coffees
- House wines, local brand spirits and beers, soft drinks and bottled water
- Two scheduled game drives daily in an open 4x4 safari vehicle, accompanied by an experienced ranger and tracker OR mokoro trips (dugout canoes)
- Interpretive nature walks daily (one hour), accompanied by an experienced armed guide
- Laundry and valet service
- Emergency medical evacuation insurance
- VAT / taxes
Children are welcome. Regretfully, children 5 years and younger cannot participate in the regular game drives and mekoro activities. Children 16 years and older can participate in guided walks. Childminders can be booked at an additional cost. Children aged 6 to 11 years are accommodated on game drives and mekoro activities at the lodge manager’s discretion. An extra bed can be arranged for a child sharing its parents’ tent. No more than 2 triples in camp at any one time.