Sandibe Safari Lodge
Sandibe Safari Lodge, Botswana, is situated in a remote wilderness area in the southeastern Okavango Delta, 20km south-east of Chief’s Island, on the southern border of the Moremi Game Reserve and within the Santantadibe River system. Sandibe has exclusive traversing rights over 270 km of wilderness. The site was specifically chosen for its extraordinary beauty, its prime location on the permanent Delta and its proximity to the game-rich grassy plains.
Eight intimate African-inspired cottages with ensuite bathroom, twin hand basin, separate w.c and outdoor shower and dressing area.
Twice-daily game drives in open safari vehicles, bush walks, mokoro (traditional canoe) excursions OR Ecoboat cruises in the Delta, bush breakfasts, elegant bush dinners and bird watching.
- Luxurious accommodation in deluxe thatched chalets
- Three delicious meals daily including all teas and coffees
- House wines, local brand spirits and beers, soft drinks and bottled water
- Two scheduled game-drives daily in an open 4 x 4 safari vehicle, accompanied by an experienced Ranger and Tracker OR Mokoro Trips (dugout canoes) OR Ecoboat cruises
- Interpretive nature walks daily (one hour) accompanied by an experienced armed tracker
- Laundry and Valet service
- Emergency Medical Evacuation Insurance
- VAT / Taxes
Children welcome. Children 5 years and younger cannot participate in the regular game drives, mokoro and walking activities. Child minders can be booked at an additional cost. Children aged 6 to 11 year are accommodated on game drives at the Lodge Manager’s discretion. An extra bed can be arranged for a child 11 years and younger sharing its parents’ room. No more than 1 triple at any one time.