Little Kwara Camp
Little Kwara Camp is situated in a beautiful tree island on the edge of the permanent waters of the world renowned Okavango Delta in Botswana. The concession shares a common boundary with Moremi Game Reserve. While the camp will share a name with the well known, 16 bedded Kwara Camp also operated by Kwando Safaris, Little Kwara Camp is a completely separate camp from Kwara.
The tents are spacious, and are elevated into the tree canopy on wooden decks each with its own private veranda. Each tent has it’s own en suite facilities comprising bathroom with bath and an inside/outside shower. This is an ideal camp for exclusive use by small groups and families.
- mokoro trips year round,
- double deck boat cruise,
- island walks
- game drives both off road and at night
- Fishing is also offered on request, using normal reel and rod fishing – fly fishing enthusiasts need to bring their own equipment.
- 3 wholesome, healthy meals per day
- All drinks including alcoholic beverages
- Meet & greet service in and out of Maun Airport
Children from 8 years and up are welcome at the full adult rate.