Pandanis Private Camp
Big lagoons and big game, a land and water experience in the Okavango Delta. Set in the heart of the Moremi Game Reserve, which is rated as being one of the finest game viewing areas in Africa, Pandanis has one of the best locations in Botswana.
Situated next to Xakanaxa main camp, Pandani’s comprises of four of the twelve Xakanaxa Camp tents which may be reserved for exclusive use for a maximum of eight guests. Each tent has twin or double beds, en-suite facilities and private viewing decks overlooking the Xakanaxa lagoon. The camp, with its eclectic mix of furnishings from all over Africa has its own private elevated wood and thatch lounge including private dining area with separate service kitchen, fire-deck, swimming pool with sundeck and sala. The reception area boasts a curio shop. At night the camp looks stunning as it is lit by dozens of paraffin lamps and candles.
It is one of the only camps in this area to offer guests an all year round combination land and water experience; safaris to discover the abundant wildlife and exceptional bird life of the area are undertaken in open 4x4 land rovers, as well as by powerboat and traditional dugout canoe (mokoro). Birding in the area is excellent.
- Use of private camp for up to 6 guests and its facilities: pool, fire-deck, bar, lounge and dining-room with private kitchen and staff
- Accommodation in twin or double-bedded tents with toilet and shower en-suite
- All meals, snacks, teas, coffees, laundry, soft drinks, local-brand spirits, house wines and beer (premium brands excluded)
- Use of private boat and open safari vehicles with professional guide
- Activities – either boating, mokoro excursion or game drives in 4x4 vehicles
- Park Fees (not included in self drive rates)
- Emergency medical evacuation insurance
All children are welcome.